Dog Training Services & Rates
PRIVATE IN-HOME LESSONS
(Fort Collins area only)
IN HOME LESSONS:
Package of 4 lessons – First session is 1.5 hrs subsequent sessions are 1 hour. In home lessons teach you how to teach your dog. Homework will be given at each session you will have to complete before the next session. Sessions are typically scheduled weekly. | $525
Additional lessons may be added on at | $75 per lesson
4 DAY LIVE AND LEARN PROGRAM:
Your dog will come and stay with me and the pack at our Mountain top retreat. This is a mini-boot camp experience for your dog. Learning includes – leash skills, basic obedience, social manners, have pack play times, hikes in the mountains. Your dog will live with my family and dogs. At the end of the 4 days you will spend approximately 2 hours learning everything your dog already knows! | $800
NOTE: I do not address serious dog aggression in the IN/HOME PRIVATE, DAY TRAINING or 4 DAY LIVE AND LEARN PROGRAM.
If your dog shows serious dog on dog aggression, dog on human / children aggression, has attacked or bitten a dog, cat, adult or child then I will only work on those dogs with a Resident / In Home Board and Train program. The same is true of serious confinement phobias as well as separation anxiety.
BOARD AND TRAINS $2400-2600:
If your dog has serious issues, or if you simply do not have the time to do all the training homework yourself, the board and train program is for you! My In Home Board and Train program teaches your dog in real-world situations with other dogs inside and outside the home. This dog rehabilitation program is open to the entire state of Colorado and Western Wyoming. If you are not local you may bring your dog to me and I will bring the dog back to you and upon return will spend several hours with you and the family helping you become proficient in what your dog already knows.
Your dog will live with me and my pack in the mountains. Your dog will go on hikes and trips and learn to relax and enjoy being in different situations. I will identify and address behaviors and give you a break, reducing stress for you, your family and your dog. I teach concepts and commands that you will learn as well and we work on those skills daily until it is time to return home. Your dog will travel often in cars and SUVs, interact with adults, children and lots of other dogs. He /she will learn to behave/work in public places, inside stores (that allow dogs) and even restaurants (which allow dogs). Then I help YOU when your dog returns with follow up lessons. I provide continued support for as long as you own your dog.
Your dog lives with me and interacts with my family, my dogs and other dogs in training every day and night during their stay and will be looked after 24 hours a day which kennels do not provide. All this information and learning will be easily transferred upon returning home. | $2400 (3-week training)
or $2600 (3-week off leash remote collar training)
You will be able to monitor your dog’s progress in the obedience training program by monitoring my Facebook page and you will receive video clips of special training sessions so you can see for yourself that your pup is making exceptional progress. There are many advantages to having your dog in a board and train program. Some of them are listed here:
- Faster Results: Your dog learns directly from a professional, and receives several hours of hands-on training each day.
- Immersive Learning: Your dog spends the entire day in a controlled environment where every decision is guided and reinforced. Many dogs find this type of environment to be therapeutic.
- Less Stress: You allow us to work through the challenging early stages of dog training and the tedious repetition that you may not have time for.
- Enhanced Customization: The amount of time we spend with your dog in the Board and Train program allows us to get to know him or her on a much deeper level. This way we can develop specific strategies and exercises directly targeted toward each individual. This is especially valuable in behavioral cases.
- Consistency – you are on the same learning curve as your dog so it is important to be consistent.
During his stay on the mountain your dog will learn to:
- Behavior modification
- Basic manners
- Any other identified issue i.e., growling, jumping up on people, rude pushy behavior and much, much more
All tools are included in our rates with the exception of the E-Collar!
- After successful completion of a training program, you will be allowed to participate in group lessons and pack walks as offered.
- Phone or in person evaluations are available
- Travel Fee will be added to outlying areas